Thursday, November 4, 2010

Modfire outdoor fireplaces

With even a slight chill in the air, I find myself wanting to sit by a fire (I think 70 degrees is freezing). I see bundling in blankets, leg warmers, marshmallows, hot chocolate, apple cider and good company, when I think of a backyard fire. If you are like me, you want an attractive alternative to the standard old metal outdoor firepit; something that looks pretty, even when you aren't using it. You dream of something retro, modern and just plain cool to look at. My good friend, Brandon Williams, has created the best fireplace/ firepod ever. It's called ModFire . He is the coolest metal artist around. He built my back gate and pool equipment screen.

It doesn't get any cooler than this!


It is available in 6 colors:
Bright Blue

Deep Red

Avocado

Yellow

Orange

Natural

The price for these pieces is $599, which is a steal if you consider they will literally last a lifetime!

No comments:

Post a Comment