Sunday, October 31, 2010

Feeling artsy

I've been so lucky to have been exposed to some amazing artists lately.

At the Sunnyslope Art Walk earlier this month, I discovered local artist Dianne Nowicki. I fell in love with a large painting of coke cans. Yes, coke cans. I didn't purchase the painting that night, as I felt like I needed to think about it. I couldn't stop thinking about how much I loved the painting. So, I bought it a couple weeks later. The painting is now in my entryway....at home. Check out Dianne's work on her website DianneNowicki.com.




On the wearable art front, I am always on the hunt for unique jewelry, but I rarely purchase anything.  I scored this beauty as my new right hand ring via Etsy. I love it because it looks a lot more expensive than it was. It's like architecture for your finger.

No comments:

Post a Comment