Sunday, June 27, 2010

Gardein seven grain crispy tenders

Oh my goodness! I have a new favorite food! These Gardein seven grain crispy tenders are AMAZING! I even made my sister try one, and she loved it! I had heard that Costco was going to be carrying a big bag of these, but I called a couple local Costco stores and they didn't have them. But, the good news is that these are sold at Sunflower Market and Whole Foods. The Gardein website says that they may even be available at Albertson's and Bashas in Arizona. They have an online look-up on their site, so you can find them in your state. I liked the fresh gardein varieties I have tried, but these are over-the-top amazing. I don't know how they do it, but kids would love these. The texture is identical to a chicken tender. I find them to be a perfect compliment to a vegan caesar salad. They are crispy, flavorful and are actually good for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment