Thursday, September 15, 2011

Raw Vegan Chocolate Pudding

This summer I tried making chocolate pudding with avocados, aka chocomole. I wasn't thrilled on how it turned out, as it lacked the sweetness you expect from chocolate pudding, although it was creamy. I have since been on a quest for a good healthy, homemade vegan chocolate pudding recipe. On my Pinterest food board, I pinned a yummy recipe that uses bananas for sweetness and creaminess for an ice cream recipe. My husband has been going on non-stop about this 30 bananas a day lady ,

and we all of a sudden have like 30 bananas in the house at one time. I actually bought 20 bananas at Fresh and Easy this week and the check-out computer said, "Are you sure?" hahahaha! So, I have indulged in a few bananas lately.
So, what could be better than a raw, vegan healthy chocolate pudding?

Raw Vegan Chocolate Pudding (Makes 2 servings)

2 frozen sliced bananas
3 TBSP cocoa powder
1-2 TBSP organic no-sugar added peanut butter

Add bananas, cocoa powder and peanut butter to a food processor and mix until smooth. Simple. Tasty. Wholesome. This can be frozen to create an ice cream consistency.




No comments:

Post a Comment