Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas 2010

The holidays seemed to fly by this year. I just took the decorations down and I already miss them. I loved spending time with my family and friends and I also got some very thoughtful and amazing gifts this year. I got a sweet beginner's knitting gift (yard, needles and knitting book), lots of gift cards, 180 ear muffs (go behind your head), a Le Creuset Caribbean Blue iron pan and dutch oven, salad dressing maker, herb scissors, an eco-friendly wallet, some games, a glass fruit bowl, a rad pair of cowboy kickers slippers, etc.

I hung out with my gal pals Kimberly, Christine and Allison right on Christmas eve eve (23rd). We sat outside at AZ88 and it was coooooooold.
 Allison and her family get their nails done together every Christmas eve. I didn't even know nail salons were open on Christmas Eve! We had a blast! I wore my fair isle reindeer sweater and Grinch converse...totally festive attire.
 I got plaid nails, Allison got snowflakes, Christie got gold glitter gel and Christine got red.
 On Christmas eve, my grandma, uncle wayne and aunt Kim, cousin Rachell and sister Christie came over for dinner. They all had food from Boston Market. Matt and I had Gardein 7 grain crispy tenders, rosemary garlic potatoes, green beans and cranberry sauce.
 Mr. Hibbard and I in our festive sweaters
 On Christmas morning, we opened our presents. Mr. Hibbard got me 2 Caribbean Blue Le Creusets! A dutch oven one and a skillet one. They are beautiful!
 It's so super fancy....puts my other pans to shame!
 My grandma got us a nice fruit bowl (and fruit)
My sister got me these rad slippers called Cowboy Kickers from Orvis. They are vegan. Love Them.
I had Mr. Hibbard pull down some tangelos for me, so I could make some juice for breakfast (I used like 50 of them for a small jug of juice)
 50 tangelos=this jug
 I made vegan french toast for my sister, Mr. Hibbard and myself. My sister said she couldn't tell it was vegan. That's pretty awesome!
 Here is Mr Hibbard and my sister at Christmas breakfast on the patio

No comments:

Post a Comment