Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Meatless Meatballs=Rad

I was grocery shopping at Sunflower Market yesterday and came across Nate's Meatless Meatballs in the frozen food section. I am always super excited to scope out new vegan items at the grocery store. I stroll every isle just in case there's something new. My sister hates shopping with me because she thinks I take forever. Whatever.

One thing that Mr. Hibbard LOVES is meatballs. I've never liked meatballs, but I figured if I was going to cook up the vegan meatballs for Matt, I might as well partake. These Nate's meatless meatballs are rad! I mean, like super tasty awesome amazingness! I put them on top of quinoa pasta and Sunflower Market basil and garlic pasta sauce with a side of steamed vegetables. Perfecto!











1 comment:

  1. You could try them on spaghetti squash next time with some yummier sauce like Ragu (the Italian in me doesn't like Sunflower's sauce). Ever had spaghetti squash? It's delish and just like noodles but a veggie. :). Those meatballs look so good!

    ReplyDelete