Thursday, March 4, 2010

Busy week=Green Vegetarian take-out

We didn't have the luxury of free time this week to prepare new vegan recipes, due to hectic schedules and lack of preparation. We did eat Green Vegetarian 2 times this week (pure vegan bliss).



I am on a quest for a vegan pizza recipe that tastes so much like the real thing, you would never guess it was vegan. All I need is Green's recipe for their Greenza pizza. The super thin crust: yum. The teese cheese: super yum. The pesto: heaven. The tomatoes: tasty. Green carries the teese cheese, so we bought some to try out on our next homemade pizza adventure. I just need to find a good flatbread/super thin crust vegan recipe and I think I will be in vegan heaven.

Matt got the Orecciette Pasta with no-harm chicken parm. I tried some of the no harm chicken parm and it tasted just like the real thing! I don't know how it is done, but WOW! (He ate it so quick, I didn't even get a picture of it!)

The green hummus is very flavorful and the pita chips are a naughty companion.

Green....I think I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment