To say that we love Chipotle burrito bowls would be an understatement. Me and Chipotle were practically BFFs in my pre-vegan days. No joke. When I discovered a weight watchers recipe for the cilantro lime rice, I knew I was soooo close to having Chipotle copycat perfection. Pair with some organic black beans and some homemade pico de gallo-perfecto!
We improvised our pico de gallo recipe based on the ingredients we had on hand:
Hibbard Pico De Gallo
- 3 large tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon lime juice
- pinch of salt
To serve: Use 1/2 cup of cilantro lime rice, 1/2 cup black beans and 1/2 cup pico de gallo. This serving would be 6.5 points.